Beef with Mushrooms and Wine
Beef with mushrooms and wine is a tasty, rich and appetizing recipe.
It can be great with mash potatoes or noodles on side.
- Canola oil spray
- 2 lbs beef, cubed
- 1 lbs canned mushrooms
- 1 onion , chopped
- 2 tbs mushroom powder soup
- 2 tbs onion powder soup
- 1 cup red wine
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C
- Spray some oil in a pan and fry the onion until it is golden.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan.
- Pour the pan contents to a baking dish.
- Add the mushroom soup, the onion soup, the wine and the beef and stir.
Cook for 2 hours.
- Uncover the last 1/2 hr so the liquid will cook down.
- Serve over noodles or mash potatoes.