Grilled Pork Chops
Grilled pork chops are a great recipe for the barbecue days with the friends and the kids.
It is a simple recipe of mix it and toss it over the grill.
- 6 rib or loin pork chops, about 1 1/2 inches thick
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Mix in a bowl the soy sauce, the chili sauce, the lemon juice, the honey and the garlic.
- Place chops in glass baking dish and pour the marinade from the bowl over the top.
- Cover and refrigerate 3-6 hours or overnight.
- To cook, remove chops from marinade and grill or broil 4 inches from the heat until done.
- Brush occasionally with marinade.
- If you want to know when the meat is done, watch the meat color. It should turn from red to golden brown.