A simple recipe of salad dressing with only 3 ingredients.
You can mix and add it to your salad,
or even to revive the old salad leftovers from yesterday.
- 1/2 cup olive oil or canola oil
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- Pour the oil in a bowl.
- Squeeze in the juice of the half lemon.
- Add the mustard.
- Mix it all with a teaspoon.
- Add it to your salad (great with rocket leaves).
This is the basic recipe of a dressing for a salad.
You can enrich this recipe if you desire:
- Start with adding some salt and ground black pepper.
- Then, you can add 2 minced garlic cloves.
- You can add 1 tsp. of balsamic vinegar and 2 tsp. of honey.
- If it's too sour, you can replace the 1/2 lemon with 1/2 orange.
- One tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce can also be great.