The salmon salad is a great salad for those who want something light and filling,
or for those who just want to skip the meat for now.
You can add it to a slice of bread or to 2 crackers or
eat the salad as is.
- 8 medium size tomatoes, sliced
- 350g potatoes, cooked and sliced
- 200g salmon fillet
- 60g pack mixed salad leaves
- 1 tablespoon coarse ground black pepper
- Juice from 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Put together the potato slices and the tomato slices and.
Add the salad leaves on top.
- Press one side of each salmon fillet into the pepper.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan or a griddle until hot.
- Place the salmon in and cook for 3-4 minutes each side
until just cooked.
- Lay the salmon on top of the salad leaves.
- Mix together the orange juice and the mustard.
- Drip over the salad.
- Divide between 2 serving dishes and serve.