Scrambled Eggs and Vegetables
Scrambled eggs and vegetables could be the perfect breakfast for you if you woke up hungry this morning.
No doubt this is the food you need. Try it!
- Cooking spray
- 4 medium size tomatoes, chopped
- 1 big green pepper, chopped
- 1 big red pepper, chopped
- 1 big onion, sliced
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. hot sauce
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place it over high heat.
- Toss the chopped onion and fry until it's golden.
- Add tomato, green pepper, and red pepper.
- Stir for 5 minutes. Remove mixture from pan, and set aside.
- Mix the eggs with milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Beat well with a whisk.
- Pour mixture into pan, and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Cook until eggs are set but still moist.
- Remove from heat. Stir in reserved vegetable mixture.
- Transfer to serving plates, and serve immediately.