Spaghetti with Chicken Tomatoes and Peas
Spaghetti with chicken, tomatoes and peas is a whole meal recipe
which consist of carbs, vegetables and meat.
- Olive oil
- 80g spaghetti
- 1 medium size onion, diced
- 1 medium size tomato, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 small chicken breast, diced
- ¼ cup frozen peas
- Basil leaves, to serve
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Cook onion and garlic for 1 minute.
- Add chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook and stir for 4-6 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and peas and continue to cook for 2 minutes or until reduced slightly.
- Cook spaghetti according to packet directions.
- Add spaghetti to sauce, toss to combine and season to taste.
- Arrange chicken, pea and tomato spaghetti in a bowl and top with basil to serve.