Turkey Burgers with Cheese
Turkey burgers with cheese are a delicious recipe for the meat lovers among us.
It can be great for family lunch in Saturday or barbecue parties.
It is another simple recipe of mix it and broil it.
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 3/4 oz feta cheese
- 4 toasted whole wheat hamburger buns
- red onion
- Combine the chopped parsley, ground turkey, black pepper, salt,
Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, feta cheese.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal sized burgers.
- Broil until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- If you like it well done, cook it 5 more minutes.