A French toast for breakfast.
Is there a better way to open the morning? and the smell of the golden bread is magnificent!
- 3 large eggs
- 6 tbsp. low-fat (1%) milk
- 1 vanilla bean pulp removed
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Nonstick cooking spray as needed
- 4 slices thick-cut white bread
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla bean, and cinnamon.
- Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray, and heat it over the stove on medium.
- Dip the bread slices into the egg batter and place them in the pan.
- Cook one side until golden brown.
- Turn the slices over and cook the remaining side until golden brown.