Roasted pork is a great recipe for the cold days of the winter or just for quiet lunch on the Saturdays.
It is another simple recipe of mix it and broil it.
- 3 tbsp. barbecue sauce
- 1 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. dry sherry
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs whole pork tenderloins
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C. Mix barbecue sauce, soy sauce, sherry, garlic and peppercorns in small bowl.
- Brush one-fourth of mixture evenly over each roast.
- Place roasts on rack in shallow foil-lined roasting pan.
- Cook roasts 15 minutes.
- Turn and brush with remaining barbecue sauce mixture.
- Continue to cook for more 30 minutes.
- Transfer roast to cutting board; cover with foil. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before carving.
- Slice diagonally and serve warm with rice, or with puree, if desired. Or, for use in other recipes, cut into portions and refrigerate up to 3 days or freeze up to 3 months.