Chicken with Lemon and Garlic
Chicken with lemon and garlic is a recipe which the chicken plays a main role in it.
It's a light and a low calories recipe but yet it's a tasty and a filling dish.
- olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. grated lemon rind (fresh)
- 4-5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Hungarian paprika
- salt, pepper
- Garlic powder (for sprinkling)
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 4 onion, sliced
- heavy duty aluminum foil
- Cut 4 rectangles of the aluminum foil, each about the size of 1/2 a standard cookie sheet.
- Mix the lemon rind, the juice, the garlic, the soy sauce and the paprika in a bowl.
- Spray (or brush) the 4 large rectangles of aluminum foil with olive oil.
- Place chicken in center.
- Brush with lemon/garlic mixture, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and lightly dust with garlic powder.
- Place a slice of onion and a sprig of parsley over each.
- Fold up aluminum into a loose.
- Square packet and crimp edges tightly to seal well.
- Place in a shallow baking dish or on the grill.
- Bake at 350°F/180°C for about 50-60 minutes.