Chicken with Rice and Mushrooms
Chicken with rice and mushrooms is a low calories and low cholesterol recipe but yet
it's a tasty and a filling dish.
The recipe's origin is from the orient but today it's not less popular in the western cuisine.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 5 mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup rice
- 1 vegetable or chicken stock cube
- Fry on a pan the onion and garlic.
- Dice the chicken and add that to the pan, fry.
- Add the chopped up mushrooms.
- Boil water and add the stock cube in a jug.
- Add rice and the stock to the pan, just enough to cover the mixture.
- Simmer till the mixture has gone thick and creamy.