Eggs salad can be served as a side dish of any meal or in a sandwich.
It's a simple recipe of mix it and eat it.
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 rib celery, diced
- 5 or 6 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (low fat)
- 1/2 tsp. prepared mustard
- Combine all ingredients and serve on lettuce.
This is the basic version of this salad recipe.
If you desire to enrich this recipe here are some ideas:
- You can add 1/2 cup of low fat tuna fish chunks. (in water, not in oil.)
- or you can add some extra vegetables to make it more colorful,
1/2 diced red pepper and 1/2 diced onion.
- You can once try replacing the mayonnaise with tahini,
It’s a new taste for those who don't know it but it's as good as the mayonnaise version and even healthier.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.