Eggs salad can be served as a side dish of any meal or in a sandwich.
It's a simple recipe of mix it and eat it.
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 rib celery, diced
- 5 or 6 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (low fat)
- 1/2 tsp. prepared mustard
- Combine all ingredients and serve on lettuce.
This is the basic version of this salad recipe.
If you desire to enrich this recipe here are some ideas:
- You can add 1/2 cup of low fat tuna fish chunks. (in water, not in oil.)
- or you can add some extra vegetables to make it more colorful,
1/2 diced red pepper and 1/2 diced onion.
- You can once try replacing the mayonnaise with tahini,
It’s a new taste for those who don't know it but it's as good as the mayonnaise version and even healthier.