Pasta Aglio Olio
This is a simple and quick recipe of the original Italian Pasta Aglio Olio.
- 3 tbsp olive oil,
- 2 tbsp white wine,
- 7 garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup fresh spinach leaves, stems removed, torn into small pieces
- 1 tbsp. capers
- A small bunch of parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup cooked shell pasta
- In a heavy skillet, heat the oil and wine.
- Add the garlic and capers and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and the parsley, and cook just until it wilts.
- Pour the sauce on the hot shells and serve.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.