Pasta Aglio Olio
This is a simple and quick recipe of the original Italian Pasta Aglio Olio.
- 3 tbsp olive oil,
- 2 tbsp white wine,
- 7 garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup fresh spinach leaves, stems removed, torn into small pieces
- 1 tbsp. capers
- A small bunch of parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup cooked shell pasta
- In a heavy skillet, heat the oil and wine.
- Add the garlic and capers and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and the parsley, and cook just until it wilts.
- Pour the sauce on the hot shells and serve.