Potato Skins with Cheese
Potato Skins with Cheese are a very special appetizer.
It might require some work to do, but the outcome will worth the effort.
- 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp. dried rosemary
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 4 baked potatoes
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- ½ cup (2 ounces) shredded part-skim
- Salsa (optional)
- Mix Parmesan cheese, garlic, rosemary, salt and
pepper in small bowl.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise in half.
- Remove pulp, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells.
- Cut each potato half lengthwise into 2 wedges.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Brush with egg whites.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake until melted.
- Serve with salsa, or chopped sun-dried tomatoes if desired.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.