Spaghetti with Pesto Sauce
Spaghetti with pesto sauce is a tasteful recipe for a light meal
and it is a suitable dish for the vegetarians among us.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh basil, stems removed
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts,
- 2 tbsp. pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 lb cooked spaghetti, hot
- Wash and dry basil.
- Place basil in a blender or food processor with garlic, olive oil, pine nuts,
cheese and pepper to taste.
- Process it to a puree.
- Put the cooked spaghetti in a serving bowl.
- Add the pesto and toss thoroughly to