Steak in Mustard and Honey
Steak in mustard and honey is a very simple and basic recipe for all the plain steak lovers.
It's perfect for Saturdays and barbecue days.
- 1 1/2 pounds top sirloin steak trimmed of fat
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 tbsp. apple juice concentrate
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Mix ingredients together for sauce.
- Prepare an outdoor grill with an oiled rack set 6 inches from the coals.
- Brush one side of steak with the mustard sauce.
- Grill and turn, adding more sauce.
- Grill to desired doneness: 14 minutes for rare (140 degrees),
20 minutes for medium (160 degrees),
or 26 minutes (170 degrees) for well done.
- Slice thinly and serve.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.