Waffles are another yummy snack for the morning and a great way to open the day.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 large eggs separated
- 1 1/4 cups low-fat milk
- 1/3 cup canola or corn oil
- Preheat an iron.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl.
- Mix the egg yolks, milk, and oil in a small bowl.
- Stir into the dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Fold into the batter.
- Spray the hot iron with nonstick pan spray.
- Pour in the batter, using a scant 1/2 cup per unit.
- Bake until they are crisp and brown.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.