Zucchini with Parmesan
Zucchini with parmesan is a tasty appetizer for guests or family.
It's a simple and quick recipe with no too much ingredients.
- 8 medium zucchini
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove the ends of the zucchini and cut in half lengthwise.
- Slice the zucchini diagonally in 1/2-inch slices.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet and add the onions.
- Cook for 10 minutes on medium-low heat, until they start to brown.
- Add half the zucchini, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper to the pan.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, until just cooked through.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and cook for 30 seconds more.
- Remove to a serving platter and repeat with the rest of the zucchini.
- Serve immediately.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.